Search This Blog

Sunday 18 December 2011

NOTD - Holiday Nails

Hello Lovelies!!

I am loving this holiday season so much that i decided to do holiday nails. From my previous haul from wal-mart, i got some holiday color nail polishes. So i painted my nails with Wet n Wild 'wild Shine' nail color in Mauve Frost with some glitter polish. :)

Here are the pics...
Clear Nail Protector, Kaleidoscope, Mauve Frost

 Mauve Frost

 Kaleidoscope




Pretty holiday nails ^_^

So, how i did this...
  • one coat of clear nail protector, 401A
  • 2 coats of Mauve Frost, 410A
  • 2 coats of Kaleidoscope, 460D
  • 1 coat of clear nail polish
 I hope you are enjoying the holiday season!! ^_^

xoxo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

..,pretty nails! :)
I SO LOVE YOUR BLOG! (^_^)
THAT'S WHY I FOLLOW YOU :))
IF YOU HAVE TIME PLS CHECK MINE:
http://purpleheiress.blogspot.com/

Sahrish Javaid said...

Nice one...you made a nice color out of those three. =)
Cheers.
Sahrish Adeel's Blog
www.sahrishadeel.com

khloegold said...

Hi nice nails, I also have a Christmas nails post up and I also just did another Christmas post so it would mean a lot if you could check it out if you haven't already :)

GaTa ♥ said...

love the kaleidoscope! thanks for visiting my blog; m followin you - hope you follow back! :)

ღ Dee ღ said...

thanks girls!!!@ GaTa, i know i'm loving Kaleidoscope too :)..

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I LOVE this color and the glitter combo!! ;D like LOVE it
Something I'd totally wear myself


<3,
Dana