Search This Blog

Monday 26 December 2011

11 Questions Tag

Hello Everyone!!

I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas….
So I got tagged by Jel from A day to Forget. Now this is my very first tag, so here it goes:
Rules that must be posted
 •Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
 •Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
 •You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
 •Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
 •No tag backs.
 •No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME

1.    I am a bit shy in person ^_^. 

2.    I am a bit quite among strangers or around the people I just met. But with friends and family, I am known to be very talkative.

3.    I love Cheesecakes. As a kid, I would not eat anything sweet except for chocolates (not even cakeJ). Don’t know why?

4.    I am a Procrastinator. Only when it comes to assignments, homework or test L

5.    I love to sew. But I am not an expert at it though.

6.    I love lip products. E.g.: lip balm, lip sticks.

7.    I cannot shop alone; I have to have someone with me while shopping (most of the time, my mom is my shopping partner)

8.    I am addicted to beauty products. I can always be found browsing in the beauty aisle of any drugstore or any store that has beauty products.

9.    My favourite food would have to be pasta, any kind.

10.  I don’t like cold weather but I love winter because of holiday season. 

11.  I don’t have any bright colors (top, etc.) in my closet. I recently noticed that I don’t own any yellow, orange shade tops. Black and grey is very prominent.

11 QUESTIONS I HAVE TO ANSWER
1.What can you say about your 2011. Was it a nice year or not?
   2011 was a good year. Not as much for the first half but second half was great.
 2.What are things that you are looking forward in the coming year?
    Hmmmm……..lots of things, can’t really list them
 3.If you were to go to heaven, who would you choose to bring with you? Why?
    I don’t know …
 4.What's your favorite beauty product and why?
    EOS lip balm…I love them in all different flavors. They smell sooooo good, best lip balm everrrrr!!!!
 5.If you can change your physical appearance, what would you change and why?
    Hmmm…I wish i could be a bit taller (i'm 5'3)
 6.Shopping or going to the beach?
    Going to the Beach
 7.Korean Actors/Actresses that you like.
    Don’t know any
 8.Favorite asian drama.
    Don’t know any
 9.If you can be an icecream flavor, what would you be and why?
    I can be Chocolate mocha, Cappuccino, Cookie dough, Mint Chocolate. Just because I love all these flavors J
 10.Do you prefer to cook your own food or just buy?
      Cook because it saves money and tastes good. J
 11.If you can give me a friendly advice about anything, what you tell me?
      Don’t change yourself for anyone or anything because you are beautiful no matter what. J
11 QUESTIONS I WANT TO ASK
  1. 2011 is almost over, are you sad or glad that it’s over?
  2. Have you met your resolutions for 2011?
  3. What are you resolution(s) for 2012?
  4. Do you consider yourself addicted to makeup?
  5. What is your favourite beauty product?
  6. Do you prefer mascara or lip stick?
  7. Do you like your hair up or down?
  8. Do you shop till you drop or shop only for the stuff needed?
  9. Which one you prefer; makeup or shoes?
  10. When it comes to makeup, what is the craziest thing you have done?
  11. What is one beauty product that you would recommend to everyone?

10 comments:

Jannie said...

Yay. Thank you so much for tagging me. I enjoy doing tags like this. They're a lot of fun. :) I also enjoyed reading your questions and answers in the tag too. I love pasta and cheesecake too. In fact, I could eat some right now if they were in front of me. Hehehe... As for height, no worries, you're taller than me by 2 in. :D

Hope your Christmas was awesome. I wish the same for your New Year too. Take care. :)

ღ Dee ღ said...

Thanks Jannie ^_^
xoxo

xx said...

Hey..
I love the post :)
Ive followed your blog..
return the love?
EstiloByGopika

xx
Gopika

lucia m said...

LOVE IT


www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Elisabeth said...

Hi beautiful! tnks a lot for ur lovely comment! (: of course, i follow u! follow back? ^^

xx from

http://www.princesuka.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you for the tag.
I love cheesecake too so so yummy!!!
~Jazmin

ღ Dee ღ said...

@Jazmin, i hope you have fun doing the tag..
xoxo

Batul Fazal said...

i LOVe cheesecake and pasta too <3
as i was reading the facts about me part, i found that our interests match quite alot :D
and i am very much addicted to makeup. i find it the best therapy to calm me when im sad or pissed- i jsut think about my wish list
ahahaa
xxx

ღ Dee ღ said...

@batool, definitely a good way to relief your stress,,^_^
xoxo

عبده العمراوى said...





شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف كنب بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بسيهات
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بصفوى
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بعنك
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف رخام وسيراميك بالقطيف