Search This Blog

Thursday 24 November 2011

HAUL- ELF haul

Hello everyone!!! I I got some ELF stuff and wanted to share with you what I got. I bought all the stuff when they were having 50% off of their studio line. I took advantage of the sale as I missed their 60%off birthday sale before. ELF is very affordable brand, their products range from $1 to $6 which is not at all bad. If you missed any of their sales, don’t worry they always have some promotion going on their website? Right now they are having 50% studio with mini palette.

So here’s what I got……

I got most of the products from their studio line. The stuff in their studio line is mostly $3 but I got it for $1.50 (50% off sale!!!). Elf’s products might be cheap in price but they are definitely good quality (specially their studio line, amazinggg)


From Mineral line: Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8, I got it in all shades (^_^)….


From Studio line: Lip Liner & Blending Brush, I got it in Nude Pink, Pink Grapefruit, and Fuschia.




From Studio line: Matte Lip Color, I got it in all shades(^_^)(from top to bottom in order; Natural, Tea rose, praline, and coral).






From Studio line: Contour brush, angled eyeliner brush, and eyeshadow “C” brush.

From Studio line: Cream Blush in Seductress. Body Shimmer in Cosmic Coral.



From Essential line ($1): Lipstick in Captivating, Seductive, Fantasy, Charming, and Nostalgic. (From left to right)

From Essential line: Hypershine Gloss in Honey. I got this as a gift for referring three friends (^_^)…


That was my ELF haul. Reviews and swatches will be coming soon…..Let me know what you would like me to do the review of first.

Which ELF line you like?

BTW Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrates it... I'm thankful for having such a wonderful family, my lovely friends, my blogger friends (aka followers) also those who who visited my blog, and many more.......

what are you thankful for?
XOXO
Dee ღ

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a great haul. Looks like you got a lot of great stuff.

sadee said...

wowww i love elf cosmetics but i really do not like the essential lipsticks as their quality is very low
Follow Back Please
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net

ღ Dee ღ said...

thanks girls...:)

EyeGraffiti said...

yes, I'd be shopping this much if I'd had 50% off, so this was a very good idea. though, i've never tried elf, are they good? nice products?

ღ Dee ღ said...

@ EyeGraggiti, They have some great stuff.. you can give ELF a try as they are very affordable...

www.deesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice! xo

p.s. I'm having a giveaway for an arty oval style ring if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Unknown said...

love elf products but they are so hard to find in Australia, have an amazing day =)

-Mia xoxo
http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

awww that's huge!!!! excited for the swatches.. please pretty please! xo

Unknown said...

Great haul! I've heard great things about the matte lip colors. Love all the colors you chose!

P.S. Thanks so much for following and visiting! :)

Thriftyjewels said...

Swatches would be awesome! I'm interested in Matte Lip Colors and Lip liners. Thank you!

ღ Dee ღ said...

@seeTriny, i will definitely do a swatches post on the matte lip colors and lip liners..

xoxo