Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Haul ~ BF-Beauty

Hello Lovelies!!!

I know I have been MIA from my blog but i was a bit busy with work and sick for few days. Anyways, now that i am back, i thought i should do a haul post. I got all this stuff before the New years (a day or two before), but didn't had time to do a post.

So i bought all the things from BF-beauty.com. This is a great company that sells everything makeup and more. Shipping cost are pretty low and you get your package whithin a week :). I have made purchases from this website twice before and i love it (^_^).

That being said, Let's move on to the things i got.

Everything was nicely wrapped in bubble wrap, nothing was broken

Nail decoration, tiny rhinestones for nails (the nail glue came as a gift, yayyy!!)

 Nail Stamping kit, red glitter came as a gift (yayy!!! ^_^)

Retracable Kabuki Brush (the green glitter came as a gift, another yay!!)

The bristels are so soft. Love this brush..

Shimmery eyeshadow palltte. Amazing colors :)

Another Shimmery Pallette, This has 8 shadows and 2 blushes..


This came as a gift with my purchase as well, yayy!! Its a nice full size shadow.

Duo Blush, coral/pink

Duo Blush, Pink-ish


I love all the products i got and specially the gifts :). Review and swatches coming soon. I hope you like it....

Disclaimer: I bought everything with my own money.

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought 88 pallette from their website. :)

great haul, thanks for sharing :)

xoxo

ღ Dee ღ said...

Thanks

Thriftyjewels said...

I've bought a bunch of their lashes but I bought it off of ebay since they had bundle package deals. They're okay for cheap lashes. They feel a little heavy on the lids but if you don't care then they're a great buy.

Lucy said...

I'm forwarding the Liebster blog award to you... your blog is a lot of fun.

Kiss and Blush Makeup said...

I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com