Search This Blog

Thursday 19 January 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hello Lovelies!!

My very first blog award!!!! Very lovely Lucy from Limited Lucy has given me this award. J


Thank you Lucy!!! That’s so sweet of you J

This is an award for bloggers with 200 followers or less.
 
Rules:

1. Thank the Liebster blog award presenter on your blog!
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded your blog!
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog!
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks!
5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you have chosen them by commenting on their blog!


Ok... So I pick out 5 blogs randomly. I love all beauty blogs, they are all amazing J




3.    PURPLEHEiRESS


5.    SeeTrinny
xoxo

5 comments:

Jenny said...

ooo thank youu :)))

Batul Fazal said...

thank you so much Dee :D

みえーちゃん said...

first of all, Im so thankful for your comment on my last post!! I was so happy :-) And I'm sorry for the late comment-back (_ _);

of course i am a new follower oof your blog!! :-)

please check out my new post! i would be happy about a comment! <3

http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.com

Namita said...

congrats girl :)

Anonymous said...

If you are looking for best online grocery shopping store in Lahore, then you should visit Best Buy Mall.