So today, I am doing review and swtaches for ELF lipsticks from their essential line.
Lipsticks are $1 each. There are 12 shades to choose from. I got 5 of them. When they first came out, i bought only one shade in Classy which is a nice sheer bubble pink shade. I loved it so much that when they introduce new shades, I thought i should try other colors.
According to the company:
"Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists."
- Pricing, very affordable
- Packaging is OK, not very impressive
- Nice shades for everyday use, at least the ones i got
- Few of them broke when i first tried them on :(
- New ones are more creamy and moisturizing (Classy, first one i got was not that moisturizing)
- Not really long lasting (or maybe i just eat my lipsticks :) )
- I would try them out again maybe in other colors (fearless which is nice Red shade)
On to individual swatches....
|Not my shade, Not my favourite :(|
|Love this shade:)|
|Nude shade, a bit dark|
|Coral shade good for fall :)|
|Sooo pretty :) love this shade too...|
Disclaimer: I have not given these products by anyone or the company mentioned, I bought these with my own money. I am not being paid to do this review; this is my personal and honest opinion.