I have created a soft teal and pink look. This is very fun, easy and wearable look. I hope you like it.
Let’s move on to the Pictures….
How I create this look:
Elf eyelid primer all over the lid, teal eye shadow on the lids, Pink (shimmery) shadow on the hollows of my eyes and blending it with teal and upwards to the brow bone. Black eye shadow to the outer corner just to smoke it out, white/cream shadow to the brow bone, black ELF mineral liner to line my eyes and smudge it. I have used teal eye shadow on my lower lids. Lastly, apply mascara to upper and lower lashes to complete the look. J
Product I used:
· ELF Eyelid Primer in nude,
· teal, pink and black eye shadows from BF-beauty double stack palette,
· ELF mineral liner in black,
· Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in blackest black,
· ELF studio line Eyeshadow "c" Brush,
· ELF studio Contour Brush.